LIBA Art Studio, NW Calgary, Dalhousie.
June 30th, 2018 (Saturday)
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
You, your family and friends are invited. Please contact Liba at email@example.com for directions and address if you would like to come and/or help with organizing this event.
- 30% of sales will be donated to ASC
- 10 paintings with min. bid $ 100 - $ 300 will be offered in silent auction
- 30 other artworks created in variety of media and sizes, price range $ 185 - $ 3.500 will be offered for sale; no GST will be charged in this event
Wine & light refreshment will be provided.
About Alzheimer Society, Calgary
ASC is a local, non-profit organisation; it offers hope for tomorrow by supporting quality of life for people living with dementia.
Address: 800, 7015 MacLeod Trail SW, Calgary, AB T2H 2K6, Phone number: (403) 290-0110)
A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia can have a devastating effect on a family. Proceeds from the fundraising event will go directly into the programs and services that thousands of Calgarians access every year through the Alzheimer Society of Calgary.
The donation will make a direct and meaningful impact in three ways:
- Support for local families……. enabling us to respond to more than 1,800 calls each year from local people facing grief, anxiety, anger, loss and confusion.
- Insight and awareness……. providing access to informative workshops and practical tools to help hundreds of families adjust to daily living and learn strategies to cope.
- Club 36……. the Adult Day Program that provides important social and recreational activities for people living with dementia, as well as some much-needed time off for caregivers.
It is your opportunity to own an original piece of art and help with supporting quality of life for people living with dementia.
Thank you in advance for supporting Alzheimer Socity of Calgary. Liba